Patient-centered care focuses on understanding patient preferences, managing symptoms to the level of comfort desired by the patient and attempting to reduce the burden of illness on the patient and their family.
Board of Directors
- Sarah J. Goodlin MD (President)
A geriatrician and palliative care physician working in Portland Oregon.
- Thomas R. Jackson MBA (Treasurer)
- R.William Mackie MD (Secretary)
A cardiologist in Salt Lake City, UT
- Leslie P. Francis PhD, JD (Director)
Professor and Chair of Philosophy and Alfred C. Emery Professor of Law, University of Utah. She has a long career in health care ethics and law.
- Michelle Anderson (Director)
Executive Director of Guardian Home Health Care in Sandy.
- Sam Davis (Director)
General Manager of Home Instead Senior Care in Salt Lake City